Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Leonard Barcikoski, running for Troy Township Trustee

Leonard Barcikoski wants to attract more businesses to Troy while still preserving the township’s agricultural community.
“(State Routes) 422 and 700 are real assets,” Barcikoski said. “I would like to see more business and make Troy a more appealing place to live and raise a family.”
He would also like to improve the township’s park located behind the community house both for children and adults.
Additionally, Barcikoski wants to install a dangerous weather siren to alert residents of any possible danger.
“I have been a resident of Troy all my life. Now that I am retired I can dedicate more time to the community and its needs,” he said. “I feel the township is being run pretty well, even though there is always room for improvement.”



--Matt Skrajner, News-Herald story from Sept. 27, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment