Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Karen Lieske for Bay Village City Council

Karen Lieske
Lieske, 63, is the incumbent councilwoman for Ward 3. She also currently works as an assistant director of Career Services for Cleveland State University.
A 33-year resident of Bay Village, Lieske said her experience makes her a perfect candidate to continue serving Ward 3.
“Voters should elect me because of my 14 years experience representing them in an elected capacity,” she said. “I am completing my second year on City Council and was elected to three four-year terms on the Bay Village Board of Education. This unique combination of experience has provided a background and framework for understanding the needs of the community and working to come up with the best solutions.”
If reelected, Lieske said that she will continue the work she has started.
“I would like to continue to promote fiscal accountability and transparency by attending Finance Committee meetings, when possible, and consider the long term implications on city resources when reviewing legislation,” she said. “I also will continue to represent my constituents and the entire community in my role as a member of council.”

-- Jon Behm, Morning Journal article from Oct. 30, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment